Camp Manager Resume
Here is the Camp Manager Resume example:
4304 Mcwhorter Road
Winona, MS 38967
Job Objective Seeking long term employment as a Camp Manager where I can use my abilities to work with people to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in First Aid and CPR
- Admirable experience in managing various age groups in all camp activities
- Profound knowledge of developing various team building exercises
- Outstanding knowledge on all safety guidelines and its implementation
- Ability to work on flexible schedule with various departments
- Ability to provide training to all staff members and campers for all emergency procedures
- Ability to prevent all hazards in camp area
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written form
Power of Hope, Winona, MS
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised everyday activities for all camp programs.
- Designed and executed various operating budget for all camp programs.
- Maintained all activities according to required camp policies and procedures.
- Provided appropriate training on all camp programs.
- Ensured compliance to law enforcement regulations and maintained optimal level of quality.
- Designed and implemented all programs and utilized resources efficiently.
- Maintained knowledge on all trends of council services.
SAIC, Winona, MS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained and monitored group of ten or twelve campers and managed special requirements.
- Ensured compliance to all youth development regulations and principles and achieved all camp objectives.
- Coordinated with directors to design new programs.
- Provided assistance to all medical emergencies.
- Ensured adherence to safety regulations and procedures for various activities.
- Organized all special events in collaboration with program staff team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Leisure and Recreation Studies
Tennessee State University, Nashville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated