Group Leader Resume Example
Here is the Group Leader Resume example:
174 Musgrave Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73109
Job Objective Seeking work as a Group Leader in which to utilize my educational background and past experience to fullest potential.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in quality control parts inspection
- Sound knowledge of SPC (statistical process control) and ISO-9001
- Outstanding knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials
- Solid understanding of CMM operations and complete vehicle process
- Ability to perform blueprint reading, check fixture concepts, tool design, part material properties and part specifications
- Ability to hire, motivate, retain and effectively manage professional and technician staff
- Ability to prepare reports and proposals
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and troubleshooting skills
Group Leader, August 2005 – Present
Target, Oklahoma City, OK
- Supervised all aspects of the group to achieve efficient production in a quality manner.
- Prepared daily work schedule for line concern investigations, defective material report investigations, daily pick list inspections, rework and Quality Investigation Reports.
- Directed and trained associates in root cause investigation, dimensional inspection requirements, troubleshooting, specification testing and critical problem investigation.
- Reviewed and approved completed requests for correction of defects for issuing to supplier.
- Collected, investigated, and analyzed data.
- Completed and maintained different reports like direct labor reports, overtime charts, SOP’s, monthly status report, log book entries, etc.
Group Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Instrumentation Laboratory, Oklahoma City, OK
- Prepared and maintained defect reports and safety records.
- Maintained records per Governmental Regulations and company policy.
- Adhered to EEO, Title VII, other laws, contract provisions, and company policies to prevent harassment, discrimination and the creation for a hostile work environment in the work place.
- Monitored the work group for compliance with EEO, Title VII, other laws, contract provisions, and company policies.
- Documented, counseled and took corrective action to enforce the code of conduct, attendance policy and other company rules, policies and procedures.
- Motivated associates and maintained discipline to assure that department goals are met.
Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering, John Brown University, Siloam Springs, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated