943 Daylene Drive
Westland, MI 48185
Job Objective Qualified Master Trainer seeking position with dependable firm where I can boost my career and aid in growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in the facilitation of instructor led training
- Familiarity with adult learning principles
- Profound knowledge of home improvement specialty sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to work independently
Kaplan Corporate, Westland, MI
February 2009 – Present
- Completed basic requirements of master trainer.
- Adhered to Council polices and safety standards.
- Completed paper work and submitted to volunteer coordinator.
- Used approved course content for program execution.
- Stayed current on content and methods by attending trainer’s meetings.
- Collaborated with Volunteer Coordinator in planning master education schedule.
Starting Line Consultants, Westland, MI
September 2005 – January 2009
- Delivered training programs for trade associates.
- Trained associates on blended learning solution.
- Partnered with learning development team.
- Acted as subject matter expert in developing training materials.
- Reported to Senior Manager when required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Service Sector
Olympic College, Bremerton, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated