1191 Holt Street
Miami, FL 33169
Job Objective Seeking work as a Communications Advisor to advance my skills and my experience in the industry today.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience as a writer and video producer
- Proficient in written communications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Publisher, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong writing, verbal, editing, presentation and overall communication skills
- Ability to learn and gain proficiency in new technologies and applications
- Ability to satisfy internal clients by assisting to generate high revenues in business
- Ability to follow business procedure and ensure quality implementation of initiatives on time
Communications Advisor, August 2005 – Present
USIS, Miami, FL
- Prepared and executed the online marketing tactics and promotions for NRECA’s fee-for-service programs.
- Played role in driving registrations, built member loyalty, drove revenue growth and maximized marketing ROI.
- Was accountable for developing best practices, direct marketing programs and copywriting.
- Project lead for virtual events with potential for podcasts and other digital marketing media.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Bryan College, Dayton, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated