1882 Victoria Street
Baton Rouge, LA70814
Job Objective Experienced Yearbook Advisor seeking employment within a quality field with the right organization for me.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in designing yearbook layout
- Working knowledge of journalism curriculum
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, and MS Office Suite
- Skilled in taking photos, creating layout and designing yearbook pages
- Ability to plan and create Yearbook
- Ability to identify customer requirements for yearbooks
- Good camera and creative skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Yearbook Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Holmdel Township Public Schools, Baton Rouge, LA
- Communicated with the student body and encouraged participation on the yearbook staff.
- Overseen and guided the determination of editors and the selection of various staff.
- Reviewed and approved final layouts of all photographic and advertising inclusions.
- Submitted budget needs annually to the principal in accordance with established timelines and guidelines.
- Ordered all supplies necessary for yearbook-related activities.
- Overseen and guided publication of yearbook.
Yearbook Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Lincoln High School, Baton Rouge, LA
- Submitted entry of the yearbook in competitions.
- Booked production schedules and activities.
- Planned for and participated in workshops.
- Maintained attendance forms, records and other formalities.
- Promoted awareness about the yearbook by providing information to the principal and others relevant audiences.
- Provided supervision of all students involved on yearbook staff during all times of involvement and overseen penalties for violation of such standards as stipulated by Board policy and school procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Babson College, Babson Park, MA