3310 NW 91st St, Apt 25B
Dunedin, FL 34698
Job Objective To obtain a Repossession Agent position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Repossession Agent, May 2004 – Present
United Auto Recovery, Dunedin, FL
- Verified information provided by the client.
- Investigated all leads by checking addresses and contacts.
- Provided timely updates to clients according to policies and guidelines.
- Contacted with debtor or references to demand and recover collateral.
- Minimized risk through proper operation of equipment and reduced liability by obeying all pertinent laws and company policies.
- Provided timely and accurate condition reports for repossessed collateral.
Repossession Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Aerotek Professional Services, Dunedin, FL
- Performed data entry and organized documents to appropriate accounts to ensure up-to-date and accurate information.
- Interfaced with team members, management and clients in reference to customer service issues.
- Reviewed client reports on a weekly basis to ensure data integrity; and prepared and submitted report to management.
- Reviewed and recommended modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
- Monitored daily transactions to ensure policy and procedures were in accordance with service level agreement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong Knowledge to minimize liability by obeying all pertinent laws and company policies
- Exceptional knowledge to provide timely updates to clients according to policies and guidelines
- Amazing ability to maintain effective communication between Collections and Remarketing departments
- Remarkable ability to Verify information provided by the client and to Investigate all leads by checking addresses
- Strong ability to provide timely updates to clients according to policies and guidelines
- Ability to work for long and odd hours
- Ability to handle stress and multiple priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to make contact with debtor and references to demand collateral
Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Billing, Michigan State University, Michigan, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated