5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective Position as Grant Analyst.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and audit procedures
- Sound knowledge to track record in managing a grants accounting department
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills
- Ability to prepare voucher worksheets and claims to funding sources
- Ability to analyze current and new grant application policies and reporting requirements
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Booz Allen Hamilton, Chicago, IL
August 2005 – Present
- Maintained reconciliation of accounting records with reports to grantors.
- Prepared vouchers, budget modifications and reported to program managers.
- Maintained and developed, with grant analysts, a suitable record keeping environment.
- Determined calendar of due dates for vouchers, budget amendments, budget modifications and other contractual conditions.
- Prepared and created monthly accruals and reversals for revenue recognition and overhead allocation.
- Manned for managing grant audits performed by funding agencies and their delegate accounting firms.
Bachelors Degree in Finance
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated