4524 Golden Ridge Road
Albany, NY 12207
Job Objective To use my skills and experience and obtain the position of Metal Fabricator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in maintaining and repairing with help of welding tools
- Thorough knowledge of different welding machines
- Immense knowledge of reading print specifications
- Ability to coordinate with employees and management
- Ability to perform metal extrusions through the day for fabrication process
- Ability to inspect receiving materials to maintain optimal quality
- Familiarity with Arc and MIG welding processes
- Proficient with , brakes, benders, formers, shears and punch press
- Ability to diagnose and repair vehicles
Cobb Industrial Inc, Albany, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared layout and planned sequence of operations for metal welding process.
- Administered work pieceand mark bends for cutting lines.
- Operated and assisted to set up fabricating machines.
- Managed and whenever required preheat work pieces with help of furnace or torch.
- Performed fabrication and assembled sheet metal products.
- Evaluated new developments in fabrication process for application.
Hoffman Builders Inc, Albany, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analysed and interpreted detail prints for fabrication processes.
- Operated fabrication heavy machinery and developed custom orders.
- Monitored everyday operations for machinery and provided technical support.
- Ensured compliance to precise measurements and ensured accuracy in final product.
- Evaluated customer purchase orders and matched it with customer requirements.
- Assembled structural metal products and performed required fabrications.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Southwestern Michigan College, Dowagiac, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated