651 George Crowe Rd
Joliet, IL, 60435
Objective To obtain a Warehouse Assistant position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to respond to inquiries from other branches and other internal customers
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to daily inventory and distribution processes
- Ability to interpret and apply policies, procedures, and instruction
- Ability to communicate effectively through basic reading and writing skills
- Strong physical ability to do repetitive bending, squatting, standing, walking, pushing & pulling and hand motions
- Exceptional ability to walk stand for full shift
- Basic math, organization, computer, and communication skills
- Great ability to adjust work schedule as per the priority
Warehouse Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Waveguide Communications, Inc., Joliet, IL
- Selected suitable purchase order and maintained stock inventory.
- Administered pick, pack and release orders.
- Ensured order accuracy with attention to detail.
- Scheduled pick ups with freight carriers.
- Managed to issue bill of ladings.
Warehouse Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
New Breed Logistics, Joliet, IL
- Maintained warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Controlled inventory levels by conducting physical counts.
- Maintained physical condition of warehouse.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Computer, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL