Ammunition Handler Resume Example
Here is the Ammunition Handler Resume example:
3952 Marshall Street
Churchville, MD 21028
Job Objective To acquire a position as Ammunition Handler with esteemed company in which to further my career and help company meet expectations.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable ammunition handling experience
- Familiarity with SOP’s AMMO-54 and Ammunition Munitions Rule
- Wide knowledge of small arms and weapons maintenance and inventory control
- Good understanding of security processes and procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
KBR, Churchville, MD
August 2005 – Present
- Managed ammunition and evaluated unit paperwork.
- Carried out safety inspections of vehicles.
- Aided unit with loading and securing.
- Handled accountability of all items issued.
- Executed routine inspections of ammunition.
- Managed preparation of outbound shipments.
Lockheed Martin, Churchville, MD
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed ammunition and ammunition components.
- Transported materials between magazines.
- Maintained cargoes in carriers and maintained magazines and surrounding area.
- Handled materials for specific orders.
- Scrutinized packaging and materials.
High School Diploma
Cedarville High School, Cedarville, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated