1480 Grove Street
Garden City, NY 11530
Job Objective A highly competent Revenue Collector seeking a job within your company where I can put in maximum efforts and contribute to the development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Valuable experience in collection of revenue for government industry
- Sound knowledge of federal tax collection laws, regulations and policies
- Profound knowledge Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Exceptional ability to resolve all collection activities
- Outstanding ability to interpret complex laws
- Ability to operate office equipment’s
- Ability to coordinate with taxpayers
- Familiarity with municipal business licensing
- Ability to understand and interpret complex laws
- Proficient with office equipment and software applications
- Ability to perform financial record keeping and reports
ING Financial Services, Garden City, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Administered tax payments and receivables on regular basis.
- Implemented all collection of delinquent tax processes.
- Ensured compliance to Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and regulations.
- Developed payment plans and negotiated if required.
- Documented claim verification letters for City Attorney’s office.
- Monitored audit determinations and maintained receivable balances.
- Assisted taxpayers with all tax return activities.
- Evaluated paperwork to estimate all tax liability as per standards.
BCA Financial Services, Inc., Garden City, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained inventory of magnetic fare cards for log on machines.
- Maintained records of all coins or any discrepancies.
- Managed and delivered all collected revenue to vault operations.
- Assisted in collection of revenue from off site locations for special occasions.
- Prepared records of empty cash vaults and bank slips.
- Assisted to loading and unloading various vault carts.
- Provided training to all revenue collectors and subordinates.
- Ensured compliance to safety rules and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Whitman College, Walla Walla, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated