2941 Dola Mine Road
Durham, NC 27701
Job Objective Position as Automotive Service Director where my experience will add value to operations within the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable supervisory experience in an auto repair facility
- Sound knowledge of overall automobile operations, management and wholesale relations
- Thorough knowledge and interest in the automotive industry
- In-depth knowledge of all automobile finance and insurance products
- Familiarity with manufacturer warranty, mandatory reporting, and policy procedures
- Proficient with econometric software package, dealership computer systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
Automotive Service Director, August 2005 – Present
Sonic Automotive, Inc., Durham, NC
- Recruited and supervised Service Dept-and overseeing Body Shop and monitored their performance in servicing customers.
- Provided training on administrative policies and procedures for all department personnel.
- Encouraged technicians to keep their skills up-to-date through periodic technical training on new systems and components offered by the automotive manufacturers.
- Stayed current on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures when served as a liaison with the factory representatives.
- Maintained the good Customer Service Index (CSI) rating from customers by managing customer complaints immediately and complying to dealership policy.
Automotive Service Director, May 2000 – July 2005
MileOne Automotive, Durham, NC
- Assisted subsidiary service and sales personnel as required.
- Documented employee behavior that resulted as annihilation.
- Communicated to management regarding uprightness of the dealership.
- Collaborated with the parts department as appropriate to ensure proper stocking of high use parts.
- Ensured that safety standards were followed by service department personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Automobile Engineering, Carl Albert State College, Poteau, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated