4042 Oak Drive
Albany, NY 12207
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Civil Drafter within an organization which can offer me an opportunity to grow and enhance my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in developing design drafts for civil projects
- Profound knowledge of CAD tools
- Exceptional knowledge of design principles
- Good understanding of grading, utility plans, E&S Plans, and roadway layout
- Ability to handle land development and municipal projects
- Amazing ability to train other drafters and technicians
- Immense ability to review civil drawings
- Ability to prepare cover sheets, plan and profile layouts
- Outstanding ability to determine weights, volumes and stress aspects of designs
- Excellent management and decision-making skills
Volt Workforce Solutions, Albany, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Produced detailed drawings using CAD systems.
- Drafted civil plans for highways, sewage disposal systems and other construction projects.
- Represented elevations and contours in civil designs accurately.
- Represented geophysical formations and oil field installations in designs.
- Reviewed rough sketches prepared by other Civil Engineers for accuracy and completeness.
- Conducted field inspections to gather data required for preparing or revising drawings.
- Determined quality, quantity and cost for building materials.
- Reviewed drawings with construction team and make necessary adjustments.
PSM, Inc., Albany, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Created topographical maps to aid construction workers.
- Represented minute details and visual guidelines in civil designs.
- Maintained all the drawings in the computer system.
- Specified materials and dimensions in civil plans.
- Created wiring and layout diagrams for electrical equipment.
- Recommended design revisions based on project specifications.
- Referred to technical handbook during drafting phase.
- Prepared drawings to clearly indicate assembly of mechanical devices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated