3996 Sheila Lane
Reno, NV 89501
Job Objective Seeking a career as Production Editor in which I can use my skills and experience to grow with company and become a valued member of the team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with production coordination
- Huge knowledge of English grammar and punctuation
- Deep knowledge of editorial styles
- Proficient with MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with
- Ability to read, comprehend, analyze interpret concepts and documents
- Ability to manage timelines and resolve problems
- Strong copyediting and proofreading skills
- Work Experience
- Production Editor, July 2007 – Present
- SAGE Publications, Reno, NV
- Coordinated with editors and society representatives as well as evaluated number if journal pages.
- Formulated article for copy editor and dispatched article proofs to editors and authors.
- Reviewed proof corrections made by designers and typesetters.
- Evaluated accuracy of article files publishing online and conducted final issue check.
- Corresponded with the departmental supervisor and maintained journal editorial board listings.
- Authorized to send designated journals to press on time and outlined departmental forms.
- Production Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- American Society of Clinical Oncology, Reno, NV
- Formulated journal content and handled editing and proof process.
- Coordinated with authors and editorial offices and reviewed production schedules.
- Corresponded about status of content and assured completion of all material.
- Administered editing and coding of manuscript and smoothened article prepub process.
- Collaborated with customers, vendors and editorial offices.
- Oversaw additions to standard template designs and page budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Kenai Peninsula College, Soldotna, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated