3512 Zimmerman Lane
Los Angeles, CA90014
Job Objective Experienced Auto Electrician in search of position where my experience and skills can be used to enhance growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in servicing and repairing faults on electronically controlled vehicle systems
- Ability to understand and interpret electrical wiring diagrams
- Execellent communications and verbal skills
- Good practical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Profiency in ms-excel and powerpoint
Dhitech Consultancy Services,Los Angeles, CA
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Repaired and replaced faulty parts.
- Re-tested systems to ensure repairs have been successful.
- Installed new accessories such as satellite navigation and entertainment systems.
- Researched faults using manufacturersâ€™ circuit diagrams and specification manuals
Peak Technical Services, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Interacted directly with customers to explain vehicle problems.
- Documented vehicle problems noted during servicing.
- Conducted routine service on vehicles before job termination.
- Replaced defective wiring in lighting, air-conditioning, and safety control systems
- Repaired electrical systems in automotive vehicle.
- Ensured that all health and safety legislation and internal procedures are followed.
Associate Degree in Electrical Technology
Manchester Community College, Manchester, CT