190 Emily Renzelli Boulevard
Job ObjectiveActively seeking the position of Journeyman Electrician where my past experience and expertise can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with PV installations systems
- Knowledge of general construction, electrical and roofing systems
- Familiarity with all aspects of electrical wiring
- Ability to install and repair electrical systems
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to work in extreme environments
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
The CPI Group,Castroville, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Interpreted PV drawings and reference NEC codes and regulations.
- Interacted with customers with professionalism.
- Trained crew members to install safe, quality, efficient PV systems.
- Ensured systems are code compliant and operational.
- Ensured timely installation and successful completion of each project.
Integrated Electrical Services, Castroville, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Repaired and maintained a power plant switchboard and related control devices.
- Installed and maintained motors and generators, seats and replaced brushes, oils and cleans motors.
- Tested circuits for continuity and proper connections.
- Performed installation, maintenance, alteration and repair of wiring, power appliances, machinery, overhead circuits
- Made minor repairs and adjustments on passenger and freight elevators.
High School Diploma
Suncoast Community High School, Riviera Beach, FL