4713 Kelly Drive
Bluefield, WV 24701
Job Objective To use my abilities and skills as an Architectural Engineer to fill position with company seeking experienced and dedicated employee.
Architectural Engineer, August 2005 – Present
LSI Logic Corporation, Bluefield, WV
- Assisted Account Officers to formulate preliminary plans and construction cost budgets.
- Conducted field inspections of work in progress.
- Outlined written reports as per division’s policies.
- Evaluated outside inspector’s reports and coordinated in real estate staff meetings as well as designed the monthly status report.
- Scrutinized properties representing collateral on construction loans as well as formulated the annual operating budget.
- Executed the periodic spot field inspections and analyzed documentation package.
Architectural Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Aker Solutions, Bluefield, WV
- Formulated information regarding design, specifications, materials and color.
- Corresponded with client to determine their requirements and outlined drawings and specification documents.
- Regulated layout of project and formulated contract documents for suppliers.
- Carried out analysis of the quantities of materials required for the project and conducted the pricing process.
- Designed blueprints and drawings.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in the architectural and engineering industry
- Steep knowledge of sales and construction materials
- In-depth knowledge of various building materials – sealants, coatings, metals, plastics and glass
- Proficient with PDMS – 2D and 3D CAD tool
- Familiarity with building codes, design specifications and construction administration
- Operational knowledge of drafting using CADD programs
- Remarkable ability to communicate ideas visually to clients
- Superior communication and problem solving skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Architect Engineering, Grayson County College, Denison, TX