766 Mercer Street
Hawkins, WI 54530
Objective To obtain the position of Aerospace Engineer with Boeing Company.
Summary of Skills:
- Hands on experience working with flight test activities in support of aerospace product test programs
- Operational knowledge of aerospace electrical and mechanical systems
- Wide knowledge of aerodynamics, propulsion, computational fluid dynamics, aircraft and vehicle configuration design
- Skilled in modeling and drafting of aircraft mechanical and electrical systems
- Deep knowledge of CAD models and associated software
- Expertise in airworthiness engineering regulations
- Ability to maintain aircrafts and associated fleet
- Remarkable ability to design electronics, avionics and astronomy
- Skilled to design motorized and aircraft electrical systems
Boeing Aerospace Engineer, August 2005 – Present
The Boeing Company, Hawkins, WI
- Designed and assembled all aerospace electrical and mechanical systems.
- Evaluated all submitted CAD drawings for assemblies and electrical schematics and approved them.
- Performed troubleshoot on all mechanical and electrical systems and resolved all technical issues.
Boeing Aerospace Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Boeing, Hawkins, WI
- Tested and maintained all airframe and associated components.
- Monitored subcontractors’ activities and ensured that air structure, fuel system and avionics were integrated in manufacturing process.
- Evaluated all data supplied by customers and ensured utilization of proper process for repair and manufacture.
- Documented all manufacturing plans.
- Inspected facilities and ensured plans were adhered.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace, North Central College, Naperville, IL
Master’s Degree in Aerospace, Bellarmine University, Louisville, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated