2140 White Pine Lane
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Job Objective To work as a Chief Building Engineer and put my knowledge and past experiences to good use.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in building operations and maintaining building systems
- Profound knowledge of HVAC systems, life safety, electronics, electrical, plumbing, HVAC controls and chiller plant operations
- Steep knowledge of Critical Facility engineering and blueprints
- Skilled in Energy Management System programming and fire alarm systems as well as computer applications
- Familiarity with building codes for construction, plumbing, electrical, masonry, and structural
- Amazing ability to manage multiple projects
- Superior customer service, communication and computer skills
Chief Building Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Hammersmith Management Inc., Harrisonburg, VA
- Inspected buildings, grounds and equipment for unsafe conditions.
- Conducted periodic general preventative maintenance and aided installation and modification of building equipment systems.
- Managed electrical and plumbing repair and troubleshooting as well as water treatment.
- Coordinated with outside contractors and technicians about maintenance.
- Ordered parts and supplies and maintained stock.
- Aided Building Manager and handled complaints.
- Formulated maintenance logs and managed cleanliness of work areas.
Chief Building Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Eagle Realty Group, Harrisonburg, VA
- Enforced preventive maintenance and handled scheduling of engineering personnel.
- Assisted in formulation of annual budget and negotiating contracts.
- Coordinated on-site construction activities, and participated in construction meetings and reviewed plans.
- Maintained inventory of supplies, tools and equipment as well as processed assigned invoices.
- Administered engineering staff and outlined engineering reports.
- Executed routine maintenance work orders.
- Monitored maintenance and repair activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated