3783 Cunningham Court
Southfield, MI 48075
Career Objective Seeking position as Electrical Maintenance Engineer with reputable company in which my skills and knowledge can help further the development of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working as an electrical maintenance engineer
- Good Understand of electrical maintenance work processes practices
- Familiarity with electrical controls systems repair, electrical systems repair and installation techniques
- Solid knowledge of medium/high voltage motors and electrical distribution systems
- Deep knowledge of PLC and automation systems
- Skilled in analyzing root cause failure and Total Productive
- Exceptional knowledge of the PLC drives, computerize control and power distribution
- Outstanding ability to work on high speed packaging equipment
- Ability to work with six sigma and NEC
- Remarkable communication skills
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Alcoa, Southfield, MI
- Ensured that safe work practices were followed in the facility.
- Performed supervision on a 24/7 manufacturing unit on the work of the electricians.
- Provided necessary technical support for electrical systems.
- Managed the equipments, identified the cause of dysfunctional equipments and resolved them.
- Updated the working of the project and identified the cost saving areas.
- Coordinated with the production department in working of the project.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Marcal Paper, Southfield, MI
- Provided technical support to the team members and resolved all problems.
- Prepared a technical training process for the subordinates.
- Ensured that the best practices were followed in the project.
- Managed the maintenance service in accordance to the contract.
- Coordinated with the outside vendors on various technologies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mercyhurst College, Erie, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated