1461 Desert Broom Court
Hackensack, NJ 7601
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to use my years of experience as a Hydro Test Engineer to increase the client base and sales for the right company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience working as a Hydro Test Engineer in hydro power industry
- Profound knowledge of the hydro testing process
- Sound knowledge of turbo-machinery hydro-mechanical systems
- Good understanding of the theory of operation and concepts of gas turbine and gas compressor systems
- Skilled in designing, cost estimating for dam construction, modification and removal project
- Proficient with Autocad, CADDS and IDA software
- Familiarity with NEC, CSA, CENELEC, ATEX, and AS 3000
- Remarkable ability to solve all problems
- Good communication skills
Hydro Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Goodman International Manpower, Inc., Hackensack, NJ
- Monitored the working of the project and ensured that all the activities were carried in accordance to the codes and regulations.
- Coordinated with the Quality Assurance and Pipeline team and completed the activities.
- Prepared the records of the work procedures and the commissioning activities.
- Developed a test plan and executed it.
- Conducted regular checks on the hydro equipments and the associated instruments.
- Evaluated the procedures such as cleaning, hydro testing, swabbing and leak testing.
- Supervised the testing and drying of the pipeline.
- Coordinated with the HSE and Quality Control team and conducted the necessary inspections.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Caldwell College, Caldwell, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated