4713 Kelly Drive
Bluefield, WV 24701
Job Objective To seek employment in a position which allows me to show and practice my Instrument Commissioning Engineerexperience in the industry and to develop new skills and abilities.
Instrument Commissioning Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Invensys, Bluefield, WV
- Monitored commissioning activities and managed a team of technicians and commissioning engineers.
- Coordinated between commissioning activities and client, ensured all strategies were developed in accordance to their need.
- Developed commission programs, allocated necessary resources and oversaw their implementation.
- Conducted and coordinated with various departments and performed Factory and Site Acceptance Tests.
- Trained team members on need of client, contract obligations and commissioning activity that were required to be followed.
- Provided necessary support for commissioning activities in operational phase of project.
- Evaluated contractor and vendor documentation and ensured that test procedures were carried in accordance to same.
Instrument Commissioning Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
SAIC, Bluefield, WV
- Worked in Asset HSE programs and performed various audits and reviews.
- Evaluated Instrument Commissioning design packages and ensured that commissioning issues were taken into account.
- Assisted in resolving all technical queries of customers.
- Coordinated with Instrument Commissioning contractors and ensured that designs were followed to optimal level.
- Maintained records of work carried in facility.
- Provided technical support to processes in facility.
- Recommended ways to make program more cost effective and scheduled project timeline.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working as an Instrument Commissioning Engineer
- Profound knowledge of instrumentation contractor’s detail design, procurement, fabrication and installation
- In-depth knowledge of field instrumentation, process control systems and safety instrumented systems
- Deep knowledge of instrumentation commissioning procedures and policies
- Familiarity with fundamentals of labor legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Grayson County College, Denison, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated