169 Five Points
Chantilly, MD 20151
Job Career Dependable and hard working Lead Electrical Engineer seeking employment with strong growth oriented company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in analog and digital electrical circuit design
- Huge knowledge of directing PCB layout work and handling electrical circuit and system failure issues
- Good understanding of EMI compliance, ESD immunity, RF Emissions, power line anomalies, electrical circuit stress analysis, timing analysis
- Wide knowledge in thermal performance aspects and analysis for electronic devices & modules
- Profound knowledge of prototype electrical circuit verifications, typical electrical test & measurement equipment
- Ability to monitor progress of the development of electrical design deliverables and propose
- Familiarity with thermal performance aspects and industry standards
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
Lead Electrical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Eaton Corporation, Chantilly, MD
- Outlined new products and innovated existing products.
- Conducted analog and digital design, analysis and laboratory tests as well as failure analysis examinations.
- Executed Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis and aided multi-discipline concurrent development teams.
- Drafted documentation and design proposals.
- Analyzed design change requests and enforced test procedures.
- Coordinated manufacturing of products and imparted test and evaluation support.
- Provided technical support.
Lead Electrical Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
GE Energy, Chantilly, MD
- Provided technical leadership of activities and aided in developing procedures for electrical group.
- Assisted in development of electrical design tools.
- Aided as main interface on technical issues.
- Managed equipment requirement specifications.
- Coordinated with all disciplines as well as with customers, suppliers and partners.
- Imparted technical leadership.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, United Tribes Technical College, Bismarck, ND
Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Southwest Georgia Technical College, Thomasville, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated