10822 S Vernon Ave
San Diego, CA 92103
Objective To obtain a Merchant Marine Engineer position that will utilize my skills and experience in engineering.
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of marine operating systems and maintenance practices.
- Strong experience in all aspects of ship buildings, ship repairing and major conversions project on the ship yards.
- Sound knowledge of entire design and production process of water vehicles and related machinery.
- Solid experience in CAD designing and strong graphic design skills.
- Merchant Marine Engineer, 2006 to till date
- K. Wah International Holdings Limited, CA
- Designed, developed and constructed ships and all the associated machinery, and keep them maintained and repaired.
- Operated and maintained the ship’s propulsion systems, power generation and distribution, fuel supplies, navigation and communications systems.
- Ensured the ship’s hull and deck fittings are in sound condition.
- Navigated the vessel using a range of satellite, radar systems and equipment.
M.S in Marine Engineering, 2006
B.S in Marine Engineering, 2004
4524 New Street
Eugene, OR 97401
Objective To obtain a Merchant Marine Engineer position in an organization with potential to expand and grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast working experience in nuclear, merchant marine and maritime propulsion systems
- Ability to maintain relationships with private and public sector clients
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in shipboard and prototype and instructional environments
- Ability to simultaneously work on and lead multiple tasks
- Merchant Marine Engineer, 2007 – Present
- Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City, MI
- Prepared and delivered formal briefings.
- Coordinated and conducted Life Cycle planning meetings in SE Region.
- Established and maintained effective relationships with customer and other outside agencies.
- Developed and monitored program plans including time and cost estimates.
- Ensured project outputs are delivered on schedule.
- Established milestones and monitored adherence to program plan and schedule, identified program problems, and obtained solutions, such as allocation of resources.
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, 2007, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA