3342 Clark Street
Riverhead, NY 11901
Objective To seek employment in a position which allows me to show and practice my Product Engineer experience in the industry and to develop new skills and abilities.
- Vast experience in establishing 3-D models, 2-D layouts, prototypes, drawings and BOM’s
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and 3-D parametric modeling
- Steep knowledge of application development languages and state of art technology process
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Immense ability to work independently and in a team
- Superior interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, communication and project management skills
Product Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Flextronics, Riverhead, NY
- Handled multiple test, CO and repair lines.
- Enforced product transfers and extended ongoing line support.
- Delegated for all technical documents and established unique tools.
- Transformed design agency concepts into production items.
- Coordinated with design agency and resolved engineering and quality problems.
- Evaluated tester data and disposition discrepant product.
- Analyzed innovations and technological advances and provided technical guidance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated