788 East Street
Objective Seeking the position of Electrical Site Engineer in an esteemed organization.
- Excellent experience in maintenance of various power plant electrical systems.
- Excellent advanced problem solving, facilitation and project management skills.
- Sound knowledge of basic electrical equipments such as transformers, motors and instrument systems.
- Skilled at testing and inspecting generators, transformers, and other equipment.
- Electrical Site Engineer, 2007 to till date
- Yaskawa Electric America, Inc., CA
- Involved in construction, erection, installations and commissioning of substations and control rooms.
- Monitored the budgeting, testing, and releasing of equipment into the marketplace.
- Performed and supervised all design functions related to electrical engineering projects, and electrical aspects of other projects.
- Oversaw all electrical wiring and installation in construction site
M.S in Electrical Engineering, 2007
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
B.S in Electrical Engineering, 2005
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor