2132 Babbling Stream Hts
Aztec, NM 87410
Objective A position as a Marine Chief Engineer which will apply my education, training, knowledge and skills.
- Wide knowledge of marine operating systems and maintenance practices.
- Excellent organization and leadership skills.
- Extensive experience with tension machines, cranes and moorings.
- Sound knowledge in marine operations and vessel management.
- Marine Chief Engineer, 2006 to till date
- Data Discovery Solutions Limited., NM
- Operated and maintained engine room and machinery on board a marine vessel.
- Developed and implemented operational and maintenance procedures and repairs of all shipboard mechanical and electrical systems.
- Developed and wrote vessel dry dock and repair specifications.
- Investigated vessel damage, product spills and personal injuries.
M.S in Marine Engineering, 2006
B.S in Marine Engineering, 2004
Rensselaer Polytechnic Inst
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated