300 Sportsman Club Rd
Cumberland, MD 21502
Objective To obtain a MWD Field Engineer position in a well established company where my skills will make a positive contribution.
- Immense ability to communicate with various levels of drilling rig personnel.
- Willing to travel to various drilling rigs and countries around the world.
- Extended knowledge of different logging tools such as Density, Neutron, Gamma and receptivity tools.
- Excellent experience with and knowledge of MWD/ LWD equipment and applications.
- MWD Field Engineer, 2006 to till date
- A&R Global Logistics Inc., MD
- Managed well site survey equipment and prepared reports.
- Checked data quality and maintained MWD equipment, field survey report, and represented on location.
- Ensured quality control of logging data and of all operations.
- Provided advice for MWD/LWD operations.
MBA in Marketing, 2006
University of Maryland College Park
B.S in Geology and Geophysics Engineering, 2004
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated