2410 White River Way
Provo, UT 84606
Job Objective Seeking the position of Efficiency Expert in an organization with strong emphasis on performance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Immense experience in administering efficiency for all commercial and industrial facilities
- Exceptional knowledge of efficiency programs and strategies
- Outstanding knowledge of air systems and industrial refrigeration process
- Ability to complete projects within required timeframe
- Ability to coordinate with clients and outside vendors
- Ability to resolve all efficiency associated issues
- Ability to interpret equipments plans and specifications
- Familiarity with MS office applications
ICF International, Provo, UT
August 2007 – Present
- Designed and performed tests on all integrated systems.
- Administered industrial production systems to maintain quality and inventory.
- Performed costs analysis for all efficiency processes.
- Developed strategies to validate various energy efficiency programs.
- Coordinated with multi agency team to design energy efficient strategies for energy sector.
- Implemented and monitored project energy savings.
- Assisted technology partners to assess all efficiency technologies.
Tony Zemaitis Associates Ltd, Provo, UT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed and produced high quality content for efficiency products.
- Assisted appropriate methodology for clients for various projects.
- Monitored projects and ensured compliance to budget and timelines.
- Provided assistance and feedback to project team members.
- Performed assessment for energy efficiency programs for renewable energies.
- Designed technology energy simulation models.
- Performed energy audit for industrial processes and assisted in data collection.
- Analyzed technical and economic data and maintained record on spreadsheet.
Master’s Degree in Engineering
North Central College, Naperville, IL
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Benedictine College, Atchison, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated