526 Stoney Lonesome Road
Scranton, PA 18510
Job Objective A skillful and experienced Language Expert seeking employment with the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in maintaining expertise in various languages
- Remarkable knowledge of motor speech and language disorders
- Outstanding knowledge of communicating with autistic children
- Familiarity with teaching language arts and language-related content standard
- Ability to develop remediation program for speech and language pupils
- Ability to communicate with all parents and professionals
- Ability to develop presentation with help of media
- Ability to provide training programs to parents
- Good understanding of grammar structure of the English language
- Solid understanding of communication requirement of children
Parsons Corporation, Scranton, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Administered and evaluated various linguistic data.
- Developed scripts and facilitated processing of all language associate data.
- Performed assessment of all speech and language requirements.
- Provided efficient remedial speech and language services to pupils.
- Implemented various comprehensive language programs in coordination with staff.
- Provided counseling to students and parents for programs.
- Maintained record of pupil and designed individualized program.
- Assisted in stimulation of speech and language remediation process.
LMN Solutions, Scranton, PA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with parents and teachers to implemented language programs.
- Evaluated student requirements and provided interventions for programs.
- Developed various curriculum materials to interact with various students.
- Determined appropriate speech and language communication program for intervention.
- Managed communication with counselor and specialists for instructional programs.
- Developed reports to ensure achievement of all objectives.
Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics
Saint Augustine’s College, Raleigh, NC
Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Linguistics
Ursinus College, Collegeville, PA