2084 Joy Lane
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Job Objective Seeking a position as Boilermaker Helper with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in managing various industrial grade tools for boiler activities
- Sound knowledge of industrial equipment’s and associate machines
- Profound knowledge of fitting and welding functions
- Ability to collect and analyse data to resolve issues
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and related symbols
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
L.P.R. Construction Co., North Hollywood, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Monitored repairs for equipment’s and assisted to replace parts as required.
- Administered mixing of mortar to lay bricks in firebox.
- Managed and assisted to clean boiler tubes and related equipment’s.
- Coordinated with team and assisted in removing boiler casings and repairs.
- Assembled and performed repair on various steam boilers.
- Monitored pressure vessels and structural part of boilers.
Matrix Service Company, North Hollywood, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assembled and performed repair on boilers and pressure vessels.
- Administered equipment’s and if required used hands and power tools.
- Assisted to clean boilers and tankers with help of scrapers.
- Analysed various signals from rigger and attached cables and ropes accordingly.
- Ensured compliance to specific alignment for boiler equipment’s.
- Utilized various hand and power tools for assembling equipment’s.
Associate Degree in Construction Management
Everett Community College, Everett, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated