3489 Armbrester Drive
West Los Angeles, CA 90025
Job Objective To utilize my skills and abilities and obtain full-time employment as Electrical Helper.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in performing electrical work on industrial site
- Sound knowledge of electrical construction process for projects
- Profound knowledge of electrical wiring and related equipment’s
- Ability to analyse complex technical issues for electrical processes
- Ability to ensure compliance to safety regulations
- Proficient in computer systems
Stansell Electric Company, West Los Angeles, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted in installation and performed troubleshoot on electrical systems.
- Installed electrical controls for variousequipment’s.
- Utilized manual, mechanical and hydraulic benders for installation process.
- Administered electrical material on job site to perform installation.
- Ensured compliance to company policies and OSHA regulations.
- Participated in company meetings as per supervisor requirement.
Faith Technologies, Inc, West Los Angeles, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Administered tasks and identified appropriate tools.
- Identified risks and recommended precautions to avoid any unpleasant situations.
- Installed and modified cable trays as per project specifications.
- Performed tests on electrical components and made record of readings.
- Maintained and assisted in set of temporary power systems.
- Installed and maintained various grounding systems for structures.
Associate Degree in Electrical Technology
Broome Community College, Binghamton, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated