4223 Woodstock Drive
Pasadena, CA 91101
Objective To be given a chance to use my education and skills as a Meter Installer to help company grow and thrive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in installing various kinds of meters
- Profound knowledge of electronic equipment, computer hardware and software along with various circuit boards and processors
- Deep knowledge of the tools, equipments and designs used for the installation of meters
- Ability to repair various machines and systems according to the specifications
- Skilled in Installing equipment, machines, wiring, and programs to meet specifications
- Ability to install equipments and complete the wiring circuit
Meter Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Pepco Holdings -,Pasadena, CA
- Installed various meters and related equipments such as circuit breakers and transformers with the help of hand tools.
- Inspected the various electric meters and relays for any inaccuracy in the functioning of the meter with the help of various testing equipments.
- Monitored the smooth working of the meters by connecting the cables from the meters to the required switchboards.
- Maintained records of the meter reading and installation procedure and the record of various work orders.
- Repaired the faulty meters by changing the relays and the incorrect wirings if any.
- Monitored the meters by always keeping it clean with brushes and sandpaper.
Meter Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Severn Trent Services, Pasadena, CA
- Maintained the records of meters readings and various meter installations and the repair work carried on it.
- Adjusted the meters to the specification by making modifications by setting the screws and fixing the time mechanisms.
- Installed the meters and the associated equipment such as transformers and time clocks with the help of various hand tools.
- Inspected the meters regularly to ensure that there is no malfunction by troubleshooting it.
- Organized the meter at its place by connecting to the switchboard, repaired the faulty components such as transformers and incorrect wirings.
High School Diploma, Fortuna Union High School, Fortuna, CA