2206 Taylor Street
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective Look forward to join your esteemed organization, as a Nursing Instructor and utilize all my teaching and communication skills as well as my educational experience.
- Nursing Instructor, 2006 to Present
- College of Mount Saint Vincent, New York, NY
- Instructed students about nursing profession and best practices.
- Conducted and monitored laboratory work.
- Instructed patient care in clinical units and classroom.
- Planned and implemented curriculum for nursing students.
- Taught anatomy and physiology, nutrition, medical ethics and psychology.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience and understanding of the nursing practice
- Profound ability to participate in periodic comprehensive reviews of the nursing program
- Excellent clinical experience and ability to demonstrate the best practices for students
- Solid ability to conduct clinical training programs
- Extended ability to deliver lectures and presentations
B.S in Nursing, 2004, Carnegie Mellon University
Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP), 2006, Emory University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated