4487 Jerry Dove Drive
Pritchardville, SC 29902
Job Objective Seeking a Criminal Investigator position in which to enhance my skills and be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of Federal criminal statutes, Federal criminal and civil procedures, rules of evidence and constitutional rights
- Ability to supervise law enforcement staff and manage operations
- Ability to participate in court-related activities such as trial preparation and testimony, grand jury assistance
- Ability to effectively present information both orally and in writing
- Ability to participate in multi-agency investigative teams
Criminal Investigator, August 2005 – Present
US Secret Service, Pritchardville, SC
- Planned, organized and conducted the investigations with regard to a wide variety of allegations.
- Apprehended and arrested persons violating U.S. laws and conducted searches and seizures incident to the arrest and when appropriate, by warrant.
- Coordinated the investigations that involved multiple subjects.
- Investigated the allegations of crimes and crime scenes.
- Performed pre and post investigation analysis and made recommendations of appropriate actions.
- Determined actions to be taken, documented cases, formalized reports and made recommendations.
Criminal Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Louisiana Department of State Civil Service, Pritchardville, SC
- Conducted full range of investigative duties requiring comprehensive law enforcement.
- Investigated, apprehended, arrested and detained all persons suspected of violations of Federal, state, tribal and local laws.
- Testified at hearings and trials in various jurisdictions.
- Secured search and arrest warrants through process of affidavit and searched scenes of crimes.
- Analyzed records to identify links in series of evidence and information.
- Performed undercover assignments and maintained surveillance, including reviewing authorized wiretaps.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Moravian College, Bethlehem, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated