Background Investigator Resume Example
Here is the Background Investigator Resume example:
4219 Chapmans Lane
San Ysidro, NM 87053
Job Objective Inspiring Background Investigator with proven track record seeking position with well-established firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in conducting detailed background investigations
- Ability to read, understand and explain general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations
- Ability to compile reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to present information in an effective manner to senior management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to Interview individual’s on telephone to obtain personal data to complete application
- Ability to gather information and prepare reports of findings and recommendations
- Ability to interact professionally with a wide variety of people in various settings
Background Investigator, August 2005 – Present
CACI International, Inc., San Ysidro, NM
- Carried out Federal Personnel Background Investigations, which were sensitive and controversial.
- Evaluated the individual’s trust for access to classified information, placement in a sensitive position, retention in the military services and placement in Federal employment.
- Collected and developed information from a variety of sources.
- Developed reports of investigation in adherence with OPM guidelines and instructions.
Background Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
OMNIPLEX World Services Corporation, San Ysidro, NM
- Compiled reports and case summaries to document background investigations.
- Checked computer databases, credit reports, public records, legal filings and educational records.
- Performed pre-employment checks, to gather information about an individual’s character, financial status and personal history.
- Questioned the persons to gather evidence and information pertaining to individuals’ character and financial status.
- Searched for and documented activities of individuals to detect unlawful acts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement, Jackson State University, Jackson, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated