Color Guard Resume
Here is the Color Guard Resume example:
4472 Camden Place
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Job Objective Honest, talented and dedicated Color Guard seeking a job within your organization where I can play a major role in the execution of duties.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in color guard routines
- Sound knowledge of color guard units for marching band
- Proficient with advanced techniques of color guard equipment
- Immense ability to teach students about competition routines
- Amazing ability to develop student disciplined programs
- Remarkable ability to work with parents and students
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
Riverview Gardens School District, Poughkeepsie, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Developed color guard spin techniques for field show competitions.
- Trained students in marching techniques.
- Instructed students about warm-up exercises.
- Designed student uniforms for marching season.
- Maintained all color guard equipment in good conditions.
- Notified Director about the needs of any color guard equipment.
Tolleson Union High School District, Poughkeepsie, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed schedules for tryouts and practices.
- Ensured to follow district policies at all times.
- Supervised squad at all times.
- Distributed and collected color guard equipment at the end of the show.
- Coordinated with Band Director to resolve parent concerns.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to color guard programs.
Associate Degree in Security
Oregon Coast Community College, Newport, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated