4626 Pinnickinick Street
Vancouver, WA 98663
Job Objective To enhance my skills as a Close Protection Officer by joining forces with a growing establishment seeking qualified applicants.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent physically fitness and normal vision and hearing
- Exceptional ability to react to any situation abruptly
- Huge ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent interpersonal relationship, and communication and negotiation skills.
- Professional Experience
Close Protection Officer
Counter Threat Group, Vancouver, WA
August 2005 – Present
Protected the assigned property form physical threats.
Constantly monitored assigned area to ensure complete security from any imminent threats.
Installed and monitored surveillance equipment.
Performed surveillance of all venues, building and open areas for dangerous materials and suspicious people.
Accompanied person-in change on business and social trips.
Acted as driver cum security officer for the assigned person
Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement
Capital University, Columbus, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated