Computer Forensic Investigator Resume
Here is the Computer Forensic Investigator Resume example:
4349 Virginia Street
Chicago, IL 60601
Job Objective Seeking the chance to fill the position of Computer Forensic Investigator with established company in which to enhance my skills and become a valued member of team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Possess experience in computer Forensic and Media Exploitation
- Sound knowledge of principles and technology related to forensic science
- Profound knowledge of Report Writing
- Proficient with EnCase, FTK, ILook, Sleuth Kit/Autopsy and other Computer Forensic Tools
- Programming knowledge in Perl and EnCase and EnScript
- Strong interpersonal and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Skilled with Microsoft Office applications
Computer Forensic Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Harris Corporation, Chicago, IL
- Examined and analyzed electronic media in support of computer intrusion, counterterrorism, counterintelligence and criminal cases.
- Analyzed media using a broad range of computer forensic tools then summarized findings in a technical report.
- Testified in a court of law as a fact witness to the specifics of a case and as an expert witness to the computer forensic analysis process.
Computer Forensic Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Miles Technologies, Chicago, IL
- Reviewed information on various computer related evidence obtained from various crime scenes and believed to contain evidence of criminal activity.
- Restored damaged and erased computer hard drives to attempt to collect evidence and information.
- Compiled reports including chain of evidence forms, evidence logs and entered data into various computer programs for access by investigating officers.
- Prepared for court appearances and testified in court when necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Prairie State College, Chicago Heights, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated