Accident Investigator Resume Example
Here is the Accident Investigator Resume example:
4137 Lakeland Park Drive
Norcross, GA 30071
Objective To obtain the challenging position of Accident Investigator where my knowledge and experience can help company grow and excel.
- Profound knowledge of city and State traffic enforcement laws, statutes and codes
- Familiar with state accident reporting requirements and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of CPR and First Aid practices and procedures
- Deep knowledge of Police radio, dispatch and communication practices and procedures
- Skilled in maintaining traffic control around accidents and emergency response incidents
- Excellent skills in Enforcing traffic laws and codes
- Exceptional ability to solicit information from emotional and angry individuals
Accident Investigator, August 2005 – Present
National Transportation Safety Board, Norcross, GA
- Interviewed and corresponded with witnesses and claimant.
- Checked police and hospital records and investigated property damage to analyze extent of liability.
- Investigated and estimated damage to property.
- Reviewed claims forms and records to analyze insurance coverage.
- Analyzed information collected by investigation and reported findings and recommendations.
Accident Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
City of Dickinson Police Dept, Norcross, GA
- Controlled traffic at fire scenes, accidents, chemical spills and other hazardous incidents.
- Prepared comprehensive accident reports including diagrams, photographs, measurements, conclusions reached and actions taken related to enforcement.
- Prepared for, testified and presented evidence in court.
- Entered and maintained accident statistics for Traffic Division.
- Assisted Police Sergeant with noting traffic problems, locating accidents and special details.
- Solved routine problems encountered in performance of work assignments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, North Greenville University, Tigerville, SC
Accident Investigator Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated