Border Patrol Agent Resume Example
Here is the Border Patrol Agent Resume example:
2484 Cameron Ave
Fremont, CA 94538
Job Objective To obtain a Border Patrol Agent position where the organization will take advantage of my loyalty, secrecy, clerical, organizational and administrative skills.
Border Patrol Agent, May 2004 – Present
Raytheon, Fremont, CA
- Handled the operations and personnel related to border patrolling.
- Provided office of public affairs support.
- Assisted in developing new program strategies.
- Forecasted potential public affairs events and provided management and direction.
- Delegated as a senior spokesperson to the media.
- Prepared courses and materials for canine training programs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Border Patrolling
- Proven experience in detecting and preventing aliens smuggling
- Profound ability in maintaining surveillance from covert position
- Proven ability to work under stressful situations and tight time constraints
- Profound ability to fluently read, write, speak and understand English & Spanish
- Amazing ability to follow instructions given by supervisors
- Ability to deal effectively with authorities, executives and clients
- Excellent interactive and communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Michigan State University, Michigan, MI
Border Patrol Agent Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated