3277 Dye Street
Job Objective Looking to help your company with my experience as Prosecuting Attorney.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with court proceedings, county, state and federal laws, regulations and statutes.
- Proficient with legal databases and other research tools
- Ability to prepare cases for trial
- Ability to conduct researching and investigating leads
- Ability to present legal arguments
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with law enforcement agencies
- Excellent organizational abilities
All-Pro Placement Service, Inc.,Chandler, AZ
August 2007 – Present
- Participated in pleas and sentencing in circuit court on behalf of the state.
- Prosecuted criminal felony cases on a limited basis.
- Processed criminal warrants.
- Drafted post trial motions and appellate briefs.
- Prepared reports, evidence and witness statements which allege the criminal action.
GE Corporate, Chandler, AZ
May 2004- July 2007
- Conducted factual and legal analysis of reports.
- Presented evidence at preliminary hearings.
- Advised law enforcement as needed during investigations.
- Prepared jury instructions.
- Responded to law enforcement agencies’ inquiries.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Ancilla College, Donaldson, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated