3670 Bombardier Way
Southfield, MI 48235
Job Objective Seeking position as a Commercial Officer with reputable organization in which my skills and knowledge can help further the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid knowledge of Sales and marketing management in a pre-paid industry setting
- Exceptional knowledge of current practices and developments in the industry
- Proficient with accounting practices and procedures
- Proven management skills in the area of target setting, resource allocation and financial management
- Ability to develop innovative strategies to optimize business activities
- Professional Experience
Siemens, Southfield, MI
August 2005 – Present
Maintained database and identified opportunities for business optimization.
Utilized proposals database to identify customer interests and product needs.
Supported commercial communications to achieve business objectives.
Managed and maintained documents for business approval purposes.
Supported issue of formal proposals as per company procedures.
Acted as liaison between operation and finance departments.
CTC, Southfield, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
Carried out market analysis to identify target customer and other factors to decide major buying factors.
Developed innovative marketing plans to promote company products and services.
Developed sales promotion materials to acquire new customers and retain existing customers.
Maintained healthy and professional relationship with existing customers.
Prepared and supervised marketing budget to acquire large scale commercial projects.
Promoted direct and vendor managed sales.
Managed key performance indicators in line with business objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Green Mountain College, Poultney, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated