1613 Penn Street
Jefferson City, MO 65109
Job Objective Highly motivated Deportation Officer seeking an opportunity to aid the advancement of the organization and make positive contributions to the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of the laws and regulations of federal law enforcement in immigration program
- In-depth knowledge of consolidating disparate facts, events, and other types of intelligence material
- Profound knowledge in developing information, for application in the detection, apprehension and prosecution of criminal activity
- Ability to testify as a witness in a professional manner
- Skilled in utilizing of cutting-edge systems, procedures, and technologies
- Ability to target the people, money, and materials that support criminal activity
- Excellent communication skills and strong Analytical skills
Deportation Officer, August 2005 – Present
Transportation Security Administration, Jefferson City, MO
- Monitored deportation proceedings from initial stage to conclusion.
- Liaised with foreign consulates and embassies to facilitate the timely issuance of passports and travel documents required for deportation.
- Prepared, presented and defended deportation and exclusion proceedings in moving such proceedings through the various immigration and other Federal courts.
- Ensured the physical removal of aliens from the U.S once their deportation and exclusion orders are issued.
Deportation Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Bureau, Jefferson City, MO
- Worked with other Federal law enforcement officials to identify, locate and apprehend aliens.
- Collaborated with both criminal and non-criminal aliens in the United Sates at various stages of their deportation and exclusion proceedings.
- Conducted complex investigations and surveillance work, prepared investigative reports and assisted in complex, difficult and sensitive seizures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Rock Valley College, Rockford, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated