3059 Brookside Drive
Job Objective To maximize my skills and training as a Knowledge Management Officer in well organizedorganization to help the organization reach its objectives.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in knowledge management and development
- Good experience of designing and delivering adult training courses and materials
- Skilled in implementation of knowledge management and knowledge sharing strategies
- Proficient with knowledge management tools, systems and techniques
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Drupal, Joomla, Plone, MOSS architecture and Social Media applications
- GEF, its institutional setup and focal areas
- Excellent analytic, writing and communication skills
- Good judgment and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle complex issues and work in a team environment
Knowledge Management Officer, August 2005 – Present
Wallach Associates, Inc, Birmingham, AL
- Produced and developed evaluations and dissemination strategies.
- Managed the publication process, ensured quality, timeliness, efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
- Managed and monitored website maintenance and updates and statistics.
- Provided knowledge management back-up to the Community of Practice.
- Served as the key contact for data requests and assisted clients in accessing knowledge management tools and resources.
Knowledge Management Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
New Visions for Public Schools, Birmingham, AL
- Captured, maintained, updated data through virtual technology process and paperless environment.
- Managed budget and resources for strategic planning and created values for mega transactions deals.
- Reviewed, evaluated and modified services in response to user needs; undertook continues research activities to innovate and craft deals.
- Developed and managed record system for the organization.
- Monitored and evaluated results, prepared special reports and lessons learned materials.
- Prepared presentation and training materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Bakersfield College, Bakersfield, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated