4237 Stratford Court
Fayetteville, NC 28301
Job Objective Career minded Surveillance Officer with years of experience skills and the ability to work independently or as a team seeking position with well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in surveillance investigation
- Huge knowledge of Compliance and Regulatory as well as Compliance Surveillance Process
- Proficient with VCRS, monitors, switches, computers, controllers, and cameras
- Ability to follow instructions and evaluate complex situations
- Ability to take decisions in pressure situations and deal with varied individuals
- Ability to identify suspected cheaters and cheating techniques
- Ability to apply laws and regulations governing probation activities
Harrahs Entertainment, Fayetteville, NC
August 2005 – Present
- Managed with Business Unit and Compliance Advisory teams.
- Recognized weaknesses and established corrective action plan.
- Coordinated with Business Unit and IT.
- Carried out daily review of surveillance reports.
- Conducted research and responded to issues.
Tulsa Health Dept, Fayetteville, NC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Aided as oversight and security agent.
- Managed casino hotel operations for irregular activities.
- Coordinated with supervisors with regard to suspicious activities.
- Evaluated establishment activities and coordinated as security agents.
High School Diploma
Alma Bryant High School, Irvington, AL