952 Ripple Street
Sanford, MI 48657
Job Objective To obtain a Parts Picker position where my years of experience and training can be used to benefit the company to help it grow and thrive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of parts selection, inspection, packing and delivery
- Sound knowledge of warehouse operations, factory procedures and customer service techniques
- Commendable knowledge of using MS Windows, internetand automated stock-control system
- Familiarity with handling and lifting of heavy loads during shift hours
- Ability to interact with coworkers and customers, in a helpful and positive manner
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks, concurrently and efficiently
Cybex International, Inc., Sanford, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Determined and located all correct partsby following order lists.
- Pickedparts from warehouse and inspected their quality, properly.
- Packed,stacked, and loaded part ordersonto trucks, for dispatch.
- Received, examined and counted consignments of warehouse supplies and items.
- Prepared and maintained computerized records related to inventory and part orders.
- Cleaned and tidied job site and maintained orderliness of work place.
Aviall, Inc., Sanford, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Picked, sorted, packed, and labeled all ordered parts, correctly.
- Placed, arranged, and stacked all requested parts on shelves, pallets, and bins.
- Inspected and prepared all part orders for dispatch, in a safe manner.
- Liaised with Warehouse Supervisor and assisted with inventory management.
- Prepared, maintained, and updated records related to inventory and part orders.
- Interpreted and complied with established government and company standards and policies.
High School Diploma
Vanden High School, Fairfield
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated