833 Friendship Lane
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Job Objective To obtain a Maintenance Porter position with growing firm in which to enhance my abilities and be a positive influence on company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in performing facility maintenance operations
- Deep knowledge of safety procedures
- Profound knowledge of cleaning operations
- Familiarity with operation of ground keeping equipment
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
- Ability to work in flexible timings
The Continental Group, Sunnyvale, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained the facility clean and neat.
- Reported any safety hazards to facility manager.
- Performed maintenance and cleaning duties as instructed by facility manager.
- Removed debris from sidewalk and parking areas.
- Watered plants and maintained lawns.
- Washed carpets and cleaned doors and windows.
- Removed snow from driveways and walkways.
- Emptied trash receptacles and disposed them appropriately.
The Shelter Group, Sunnyvale, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Managed cleaning schedules appropriately.
- Dusted cabinets and washed tile floors.
- Performed inventory control of maintenance supplies.
- Completed daily worksheet at the end of the shift.
- Attended to cleaning emergencies promptly.
- Ensured that cleaning equipment were in good working conditions.
- Operated cleaning equipment safely as per standards procedures.
- Assisted in facility inspection activities.
High School Diploma
Sierra High School, San Bernardino, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated