2146 Windy Ridge Road
Plymouth, IN 46563
Job Objective Obtain a job as Watch Repair using my experience and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in digital, analog and solar Watch diagnosis and repair
- Familiarity with watches of different international brands and types – Quartz, Mechanical, Automatic and Chronograph
- Ability to work with small assemblies under microscope
- Strong attention to detail in areas of follow up with customers, vendors and team members
- Ability to comprehend blueprints and electrical schematic diagrams
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
Watch Repair, August 2008 – Present
WatchRepair.net, LLC, Plymouth, IN
- Estimated repairs and applied watch repair policies.
- Inspected and estimated watch repairs.
- Completed all necessary paperwork associated with the watch repair department.
- Conducted other watch repair related activities as directed by Supervisor.
- Ordered parts from vendors as needed.
Watch Repair, May 2006 – July 2008
CoWorx Staffing Services, Plymouth, IN
- Prepared estimates for the service and repair of a variety of products.
- Maintained a current and organized supply of parts and accessories.
- Provided support to others requiring assistance with more complicated matters.
- Checked operation of products and diagnosed operating problems.
- Corrected, repaired and replaced products as instructed.
High School Diploma, Sun Valley High School, Mesa, AZ