494 Grim Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103
Job Objective Seeking employment as Security Officer with Lockheed Martin.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing carious organizations and its security operations businesses
- Sound knowledge of BMC Remedy
- Exceptional knowledge of security clearance process
- Outstanding ability to research for necessary information and work according to process
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Familiarity in Microsoft applications
- Proficient in participating in various meetings
- Solid understanding of audit engagement and associated process
CB Richard Security, San Diego, CA
January 2007 – Present
- Developed security policies and procedures for various classified documents and materials.
- Evaluated and executed various federal regulations in providing security to various operations.
- Monitored all government rulings and regulations and modified activities to adhere policies.
- Designed manual regulations and procedures for storing various records.
- Assisted in conducting various security sessions for security personnel.
- Investigated all incidents of security violation and prepared necessary reports.
Kaiser Security Services, San Diego, CA
July 2002 – December 2007
- Provided support to provide personnel security and prepared necessary programs.
- Coordinated with security staff for automated information security and communication security.
- Designed various security programs and procedures and documented it.
- Administered all federal security regulations and applied it to company operations as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Goshen College, Goshen, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated